Author Topic: Calculated Excel $70 BOT  (Read 494 times)

Retro Vert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Calculated Excel $70 BOT
« on: February 09, 2021, 09:18:16 PM »
I have been working on this file for just over three hours. However the file was created by Joel, a member of our Telegram Chat. He deserves the credit. Thanks Joel for speaking to me several times today and for having this file made. We discussed ways of how to make it a bit more user friendly and I helped correct several functions on it. Needless to say it is a robust file that will calculate accurately your investment.

I have made several changes to the original file with Joel’s permission and I think it is now ready for everyone to see, use and criticize. I welcome criticism so bring it.

I will only answer questions about this file here in the forum so that it is easier to search for answers for people who are now joining Buoystocks. Telegram is just not the right platform for this.

This file is more about letting your investment grow but I catered to those who wish to take some money out weekly or monthly through the platform.

Now of course you must be registered to view or download the file. So if you register to view and use it please leave a comment below of what questions you may have and I will answer as well as Joel when he drops in.

Only alter the yellow cells. If you have any questions please ask them here.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 09:28:00 PM by JCG »